As Nevada makes the transition from Eric Musselman to Steve Alford, here's a look at where Nevada's 2019-20 roster sits right now.
Confirmed for 2019-20 roster
* Jazz Johnson: The Wolf Pack's top returning scorer said he will return to Nevada after putting his name in the transfer portal following Eric Musselman's departure.
* Eric Parrish: One of the nation's top JuCo transfers, Parrish requested a release from his national letter of intent but ultimately opted to join Nevada under Alford.
* Jalen Harris: Harris put his name in the transfer portal during the coaching change but has re-committed to the Wolf Pack, a huge land as he has star potential.
* K.J. Hymes: Hymes redshirted last season as a freshman and put his name in the portal but said he will return for his redshirt freshman season.
In the transfer portal
* Lindsey Drew: After saying last week he was focusing on his health rather than a potential transfer, Drew is in the portal, per 247Sports' Evan Daniels.
* Shamiel Stevenson: The Pitt transfer joined Nevada midseason and wouldn't be eligible until December even if he stayed with the Wolf Pack. He entered the portal April 19, per ESPN.
* Jalen Townsell: The local walk-on from Spanish Springs put his name in the portal when Eric Musselman was still the Wolf Pack's head coach.
* JoJo Anderson: A former scholarship player at Northern Arizona who walked on at Nevada, Anderson also put his name in the portal under Musselman.
* Nisre Zouzoua: Zouzoua, who was sparsely used during his one season of eligibility at Nevada, will explore a graduate transfer, per ESPN.
Officially moving on
* Mike Lewis II: Lewis walked on at Nevada for the second semester last year and his plan was to redshirt while on scholarship in 2019-20 and use his final year of eligibility in 2020-21. Instead, he will head to Saint Louis.
* Daryl Edwards: The LSU transfer was released from his letter of intent at Nevada on April 9, per 247Sports' Evan Daniels. Edwards never made it to campus and would have been a grad transfer.